Table of Contents
- Types of Pigeon Gas Stoves
- 1) Pigeon by Stovekraft Blaze Blackline Glass 4 Burner Gas Cooktop
- 2) Pigeon by Stovekraft 4 Burner Favorite Blackline Glass Cooktop
- 3) Pigeon By Stovekraft Infinity 4 Burner Log Stove
- 4) Pigeon by Stovekraft Metallic Silver 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
- 5) Pigeon by Stovekraft Blackline Oval ZZ Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove
- Pigeon Gas Stove Buying Guide
Gas stoves have been a crucial part of kitchens across the world for a very long time now. Gas stoves are the mainstay of almost every type of cuisine. Cooking on a gas stove feels much more connected than cooking on any other appliance like a microwave oven or an induction oven. Gas stoves let you control the flame directly. You are the one in charge of the entire cooking process and the cooking time when you are cooking on a gas stove. This love for gas stoves increases exponentially if you look at India. Indian kitchens have for long loved and championed the gas stove due to its simplistic features and its low price.
However, with the 21st century, even this humble gas stove has undergone rapid changes and has now been transformed into a prized possession to have in the kitchen. Gas stoves these days are designed to look beautiful and elegant while at the same time, doing what they were originally intended to do, cook food. The gas stoves of the 21st century come equipped with a host of features that make the process easier than before and are suited to all kinds of cooking techniques. Modern kitchens require a modern-looking gas stove that would not look shabby or out of place, while would also render outstanding service. Gas stoves bind all generations of home cooks in the kitchen and create a beautiful whirlpool of cooking techniques and cuisines in the Indian Kitchen. Pigeon has been holding together families with its gas stoves for generations.
Types of Pigeon Gas Stoves
Gas stoves are no longer the simple burners which got your food cooked in a stipulated amount of time. Gas stoves these days come with various features like multiple burners, electric ignition, glass tops, layered flames and so on. Here are a few of the best gas stoves from Pigeon:
The blaze blackline gas stove is one of the best gas stoves on sale in the Indian market. It is a gas stove that cooks food efficiently and looks good doing it. This particular stove comes with four brass burners, which have specially angled holes for better heating. Two of the burners are big burners, while the other two are smaller, to take care of all your different cooking needs. These burners are so designed as to evenly distribute the heat for a better and faster cooking process. The brass burners are supported by detachable, sturdy. stainless steel drip trays which keep your kitchen top clean by preventing any sort of spillage during the cooking process. The burners are covered by heavy 4 spoke pan supports which are so designed to provide optimum stability to utensils while cooking. The gas stove has a rather modern looking stainless steel body with something, Pigeon calls the hairline effect, which looks spectacular. The cooktop is made of toughened black glass which looks really good and is resistant to cracks and breakages due to the high heat. The gas knobs are specially designed to withstand wear and tear and are practically unbreakable. They also offer great flame control and have instructive markings.
- The cooktop comes with four, high quality brass burners which are designed to cook food evenly.
- The burners come with removable stainless steel drip plates which keep your kitchen clean.
- The pan supports are heavy and are designed to offer perfect stability to any type or size of utensil.
- The body of the stove is made of beautifully designed stainless steel and the cooktop is made of toughened black glass.
- Gas tends to leak from the gas pipes after a few months of use.
This is another beautiful four burner gas stove from the house of Pigeon. This one is longer than the other four burner stoves. However the increased length means that you will be able to fit in and cook in four different utensils at the same time. This particular gas stove is ISI certified and comes with a 2 year warranty on the burners, the glass and the gas valve. The stove usually lasts a lot longer than the warranty period. The four burners are made of a strong brass alloy and are of two different sizes to accommodate different needs in the kitchen. The gas stove has a smooth stainless steel body with intelligently designed cuts and angles which make it look futuristic. The cooktop is made of toughened black glass which is practically unbreakable. It is also resistant to scratches and stains and can withstand extreme heat, making it perfect for high pressure cooking. The burners are equipped with screwless stainless steel spill trays which is extremely easy to clean and keeps your kitchen clean. They also get hard pan supports, intelligently designed to keep the utensils and pans in their place while cooking.
- The gas stove has a longer surface area. This helps in cooking on all four burners together.
- The burners come in two different sizes and are made of a sturdy brass alloy.
- The gas stove has a designer stainless steel body and comes topped with a hardened black glass top.
- The gas stove comes with a 2 year warranty and has an ISI certification.
- It also has a 360 degree turning gas inlet nozzle for easier use and access.
- It has solid gas knobs which are ergonomically designed to inspire confidence.
- The knobs can be a bit too stiff for some people and can cause inconvenience.
The Pigeon Infinity Log Stove is probably one of the most beautiful four-burner gas stoves in the Indian Market today. With its screwless body, black glass and red inserts on the rubber stands, it is certainly going to turn heads in the kitchen. This particular stove comes with four brass burners of three different sizes to take care of your different cooking needs, while at the same time, saving fuel. The burners come with specially coated, non-stick, removable drip trays. This means that not only is your kitchen slab going to remain clean, it will also be extremely easy to clean the gas stove. The burners are also equipped with sleek and modern black pan supports which go perfectly with the entire colour palette of the stove, and provide ample support to all kinds of pans, dishes and utensils. The cooktop gets 8mm thick toughened, unbreakable, heat-resistant glass which is also resistant to stains and scratches. Apart from being beautifully designed, the stands have rubber bottoms and are skid-proof, making the gas stove very sturdy in spite of being lightweight. It also gets beautifully designed knobs placed on top for better accessibility.
- The Infinity log stove has four burners of 3 different sizes, small, large and jumbo, for different sizes of utensils.
- The four burners come with removable spill trays with non-stick coating, making cleaning up the stove easier.
- The body-coloured pan supports are sleek and can adequately support any kind of utensil.
- The knobs are placed on top and offer great flame control, thus preventing wastage of fuel.
- The 8mm thick toughened glass top is heat and stain resistant apart from being unbreakable too.
- Customers have complained that the packaging of the product is usually shabby and the burners tend to become loose after a few months.
If you have a large family to feed, but are not looking for a gas stove that is too fancy, the metallic silver 4 burner stove by Pigeon, might be the product for you. This is a no-frills gas stove with four burners, for a large family. It has four brass alloy burners, which come in two different sizes, large and small, to suit the different size of utensils in your kitchen. The brass burners are specially designed with holes angled to increase fuel efficiency and to spread the heat evenly across the base of the utensil from the sides to the centre. This ensures better heating and faster cooking. The cooktop is finished in a beautiful metallic paint job, which adds a bright touch to the stove and livens up your kitchen. This stove also comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty on the burners and the valve. However, the product lasts much longer than 2 years and will practically serve you for a lifetime. The entire motto of this stove is practicality and simplicity, and that is reflected in the gas knobs. Simple in design, these knobs are sturdy to hold and are accurately marked. They also offer great feel and feedback and are perfect to control the flames with.
- This is a simple and practical four burner gas stove.
- There are four brass alloy burners of two different sizes for different utensils.
- There is enough room on the cooktop to use all four burners at once.
- It comes with a 2 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- It has superior quality gas knobs that are easy to use and are great at controlling the flames.
- The stove is sturdy and is supported by four strong tubular legs which have rubber bottoms for additional stability.
- The design might be a bit tacky for some people.
The Blackline Oval ZZ Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove is one of the best designed gas stoves out there today. ITs intelligently designed, curved oval body offers a lot more accessibility. As is usual with Pigeon products, the four burners are made of brass and come in two different sizes. The brass burners have screwless stainless steel drip trays as well as blackened designer pan supports. The burners are tri-pin burners. This ensures even heat distribution and fuel conservation, due to shorter cooking time. Owing to the design, all four burners can be used at the same time without any risks. This feature is extremely important in a busy kitchen. The cooktop is made of heat resistant toughened glass, which needs to be cleaned regularly. The rest of the body is finished in matte stainless steel which looks rather classy. This gas stove is essentially the perfect combination of efficient performance and good looks. It is fitted with ABS gas knobs which are extremely user friendly and offer very accurate flame control. Another nifty feature about this gas stove is the fact that it is really easy to clean and hardly requires maintenance.
- This gas stove is ergonomically designed to offer maximum space.
- All four burners can be used together at the same time due to the extra space on the cooktop.
- The cooktop is made of toughened black glass that is resistant to heat and scratches.
- The four burners are tri-pin burners which betters the heating performance and results in a more even heat distribution.
- The knobs to control these burners are ABS knobs which feel solid to hold and are extremely accurate when it comes to controlling the heat.
- The burners seem to malfunction after a few months of regular usage.
Pigeon Gas Stove Buying Guide
Now that the market for kitchen appliances is flooded with different types of gas stoves built by different companies, each trying to outdo each other in features and prices, it can be rather difficult to choose one gas stove for your home. Every company claims to be the very best in the market, and all products are marketed in a way that makes you feel that each of those is a perfect fit for your kitchen.
In such a scenario it gets confusing and difficult figuring out which gas stove you should spend your money on. Gas stoves are a long time investment and any decision which involves an Indian kitchen, cannot be rushed. You need to carefully analyse every feature offered by the different products and decide which are the features that you are looking for in your ideal gas stove. Here are a few things that you should consider checking while looking for a gas stove for your house:
- Obviously, one of the first things you should decide is your
- The number of burners you go for should depend on the number of members in your family.
- Always buy your gas stove only from a company you trust or a company with great reviews.
- You need to make sure that the size of your gas stove fits your kitchen.
- Since gas stoves work with fire, it is imperative that you check out the warranty and guarantee of the product.
- If you have kids in the house, it is essential that you check out the safety features of the stove.
It is not an easy task, buying a gas stove in 21st century India. The sheer number of companies and products on offer, can make you dizzy. What happens in such scenarios is that you end up buying a product with features that you do not need. Alternatively you might end up with a product that does not suit you. It is a good idea to refer to the buying guide given above and then check out Pigeon’s range of 4 burners stoves.