Table of Contents
- Bestselling 4 Burners Gas Stove In India
- 1. Lifelong 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
- 2. Elica Vetro Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
- 3. Eveready TGC4B 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
- 4. Sunflame Pearl 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
- 5. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove
- 6. Gesto 4 Burner Vista Gas Stove
- 7. Glen 4 Burner Glass Auto Ignition
- 8. Prestige Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Stove
- 9. Sunshine Four Burner CT-900 WOC
- How Necessary is a Gas Stove?
- Features to Consider before Buying the Best 4 Burner Gas Stove in India
- How To Choose The Right 4 Burner Gas Stove
- Gas Stoves Maintaining Tips – Do’s and Don’ts
Our Top Picks
We have all the kitchenware we need in our kitchen to make it as effective and efficient as possible. But when guests arrive in our homes, we need a helping hand. Though it doesn’t need a group of people to cook for the guests, but it takes extra effort for sure. So, why not buy a set of efficient cookware to cook the food faster and finish the work quickly.
This way, 4 burner gas stoves have been the perfect staple to our kitchen, not just for big families, but for those who don’t have much time. With this type of gas stove, you don’t have to wait for two burners getting free so you can cook another dish. The 4 burner gas stove seems to be helpful to our kitchen tasks. In every household, it has been common as it is very helpful for families who make tiffin for their children in morning and office tiffin for other members. It might save time and energy. You can also go for best 3 burner gas stove available in India.
To save your time we have arrange this list, please take a look –
Bestselling 4 Burners Gas Stove In India
1. Lifelong 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Lifelong 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove is very efficient. It has toughened glass top which is shatter proof. This elegant gas stove can add charm to your décor. It has burner stands which are spill proof. You really don’t need to worry about the vessels that can topple around. It has ergonomically designed knobs that are easy to use. In addition, they are well designed to avoid gas leakage to give efficient and safe cooking to the users. This stove is known to have compact design to save plenty of counter space.
- Thick pan supports
- Shatter-proof glass top
- Anti-skid feet
- 1 year warranty with doorstep service
Also Check: Top 7 Best Single Burner Gas Stoves in India
2. Elica Vetro Glass Top 4 Burner Gas Stove
Elica is the leading and reputed brand which offers fuel-efficient and easy to clean gas stoves for utmost convenient. Elica Vetro Glass Top 4 Burner gas stove is designed with premium finish on the toughened glass top as a beautiful addition to the kitchen. This gas stove features multiple burners for multi-tasking housewives. It comes with manual ignition for highly efficient performance. It is safe from spills with its spill-proof design. It is safe, convenient and easy to clean and maintain.
- Elegant glass top design
- Top quality knobs
- Euro coated grid
- Heavy brass burners
- Toughened glass
- Stainless steel plate
3. Eveready TGC4B 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Featuring four highly efficient burners made of brass to consume less LPG and cook different dishes at the same time, TGC 4B glass top gas stove from Eveready is really a versatile partner in your kitchen. It is easy to clean with spill proof design and stainless steel drip tray to gather overflows and spills to keep cook top tidy and clean.
It is an excellent blend of great performance and design. The gas stoves from Eveready are very versatile. Unlike ordinary gas stoves, Eveready’s range of stoves delivers long-term performance and durability.
- Brass burners
- Powder coated pan supports
- 360 degree swivel gas inlet
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Gas knob
- Toughened glass top with elegant finish
4. Sunflame Pearl 4 Burner Glass Top Gas Stove
Add elegant touch and style to your kitchen design with this elegant Sunflame Pearl 4 Burner Gas Stove. It features four brass burners that are spaced well. You can cook up to four items at the same time and save much energy and time during the rush hours. Each of these efficient brass burners has three rows of flame for even heat distribution.
This gas cooktop has glass cook top which has been toughened to deliver great look. It has been fitted with 20cm pan with Euro coating with stainless steel drip trays. It can provide pleasant cooking experience. These knobs are well designed for anyone to use cooktop easily.
- Spill proof design
- Toughened glass cooktop
- Well designed ergonomic knobs
- Powder coated metal base
5. Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove
Prestige Royale Plus Schott Glass 4 Burner Gas Stove is designed well to add a charm of European Excellence to your pantry. It is a stunning and exciting range of gas tables designed to provide utmost convenience with superior looks. These gas stoves combine stunning looks with performance. It provides great experience with German manufacturing norms so you can have top quality glass.
- Italy-imported SABAF valves which are designed for smooth work and quality.
- Schott Glass top which looks elegant and durable
- Tri-pin brass burners
- Ergonomic design on knob
6. Gesto 4 Burner Vista Gas Stove
Gesto 4 Burner gas stove is very efficient and it has shatter-proof and toughened glass top. It adds charm and looks elegant to the kitchen. It has well-designed and spill proof burner stands. There is nothing to worry about vessels that topple around. It has ergonomically designed knobs which are user-friendly. They are also designed to avoid gas leakage to give efficient and safe cooking experience.
- Black toughened glass top
- Italian technology saves up to 15% LPG
- 4 highly powerful Tri Pin Gas Burners
- SS Spill Tray to prevent leaks
Eveready TGC4B MR 4 Burner Glass Top stove features superior quality toughened glass which cooks more efficiently and quickly with jumbo burner. It has 120g valve with toughened glass top and spill-proof design. It features powder coated pan supports with diamond-cut body and 360 degree swivel gas inlet. It is known to have true blend of great performance and design. The gas stoves from Eveready are very versatile and they are well known for endurance and durability.
- Brass burner
- Powder coated pan supports
- Gas knob
- Stainless steel drip tray
- Toughened glass top
- 360 degree Swivel type gas inlet
7. Glen 4 Burner Glass Auto Ignition
Glen 4 Burner Glass gas stove makes cooking more fun and convenient with auto ignition. It has stainless steel build to make it long-lasting and durable. It is the best solution from Glen to daily cooking. This stove is easy to maintain with 1 year of warranty and it adds balance and stability when it comes to cook.
- Auto ignition
- Toughened glass top
- Drip tray made of stainless steel
- 4mm pan supports
- Aluminum alloy burners to ensure longer life span
8. Prestige Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Stove
With this four-burner gas stove from prestige, you can expect reliable working for a very affordable price point. Prestige Stainless Steel 4 Burner Gas Stove is designed for LP gas, and it has four brass burners. Autoignition enhances usability as you don’t need any gas stove lighter to flame it up, which makes it convenient to use.
With the spill-proof design and easy to use burning technology, it feels like the most reliable choice for the price. However, the slight disadvantages are with the design because it is an old generation gas burner which is not used anymore. Otherwise, every factor is quite impressive to go after this product for sure.
- High-Efficiency Burners
- Stainless steel body, quality built
- Spill-proof design for easier use
- Comes with duplex advantages
9. Sunshine Four Burner CT-900 WOC
Going for ISI certified stove ensure can ensure the safe purchase because such products are reliable and better to consider as you compare it with other ones. Sunshine Four Burner CT-900 WOC has a mesmerizing built quality with a straight four brass burner set which can help you cook with ease.
The design is reliable and good to consider, but if you look at the price, then it is the absolutely very lower price point. It also has positive reviews which can ensure the safe use, but the outdated design can make you rethink. It is a stainless-steel product whereas the trend is of ceramic burners so you should stay selective.
- Set of four brass burners.
- Certified by ISI
- Aluminum mixed tubes
- 1-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Heavy stainless-steel body
How Necessary is a Gas Stove?
Gas stoves are an essential commodity for every household. In modern times, there are several alternative options for gas stoves. Two of the most widely used types are electric stoves and gas stoves. However, there are plenty of reasons why you should have a gas stove in your kitchen rather than an electric one.
Here is a list of some potential reasons to support the previous statement.
- Gas stoves are firstly very favorable and easy to use.
- They don’t consume electricity. So, there will be no extra burden on the electricity bill for these.
- Gas stoves need less maintenance, and they last for a longer duration compared with the electric stoves.
- Gas stoves run on natural gas. Hence, the overall expense for these stoves is less than the electric ones.
- You can adjust the temperature and the flame on the burners very easily.
- Cooking on gas stoves lessens the cooking time substantially as they help you cook faster.
- Every woman fascinates to have a modular kitchen. The all-new models of gas stoves come in brilliant and sophisticated designs to fit appropriately in those kitchens with all smart equipment.
- Finally, these stoves are commonly accompanied by a drip tray for a spill-proof experience of cooking. This feature makes the maintenance and cleaning process of your kitchen super easy for every homemaker.
Features to Consider before Buying the Best 4 Burner Gas Stove in India
Nowadays, gas stoves come with several options for burners, starting from 1 burner stoves to the four burners gas stoves. Before buying any model of a gas stove, consider how big a family you have, how often do you have cooking parties in your home, and what are the other cooking requirements you have. Choose according to your need.
Budget is always a vital matter before investing your money in anything. In the case of gas stoves, there are plenty of options in the market to choose from a varied range of budgets. The high ranged gas stoves come with the most excellent quality, amazing features, and the best of the durability. Whereas the low ranged stoves will be fundamentally functioning, but they will lack the finesse of the high-budget ones in every way. And there are some mid-range gas stoves. If you have a moderate budget, then it is always advisable that you should at least go for the mid-priced ones as gas stoves are a one-time investment for a long period of time. Apart from the basic functionalities, they will let you experience some of the excellent qualities as well.
The best gas stoves in India now come in many different designs and materials. They even come in different colors as well. You can choose anything from the wide varieties of designs to match your kitchen’s interior design and your aesthetic sense.
Some of the most commonly used materials for making gas stoves are aluminum brass, stainless steel, or any other metal, or even toughened glass material. What matters more than what material the stove is made of is the safety and durability of the stove. Moreover, you should check for a few other features like –
- Strong pan support
- Reliable drip trays made of stainless steel
- Spill-proof structure
- A metal base that is powder-coated
- Shatter-proof cooktops
- Standard brass burners
How To Choose The Right 4 Burner Gas Stove
Gas Stoves Maintaining Tips – Do’s and Don’ts
It is very important to ensure the proper maintenance of a gas stove because you are dealing with something very inflammable. It can lead to accidents if you are not careful around the gas. In such a case, there are some Do’s and Don’ts of maintaining the gas stove. Let us have a look at these.
- Cleaning – Cleaning is one of the most important aspects of a gas You need to ensure that you properly clean the gas stove if something spills. This will ensure that you do not stain the stove and it will also prevent any type of rusting which can be fatal.
- Burners – It is also important to clean the burners at regular interval of time and this would ensure that the efficiency of your gas stove remains high.
- Inspection – You must also inspect the gas stove and the gas pipe at regular intervals. This would ensure that there is no leakage. Always use high quality pipeline and in case of cracks, immediately replace the pipelines.
- Regulator – Turn off the main regulator after every use and also ensure that the knobs are in off position. This would ensure that you do not leave the gas in on position accidentally.
- Prevention – Keep a fire extinguisher near to the gas stove. This can prove to be a handy piece of equipment in case of any issue.
- During Cleaning – Never put water on the stove This can prevent you from igniting the gas until the water is there and at the same time, it can damage the stove. Always use a wipe with mild cleaning liquid or water.
- Not to Hot – Do not start cleaning as soon as you are done with cooking. Wait for the temperature to lower down or else you might end up with a burn.
- Post Cleaning –After the cleaning, ensure that you dry up the gas stove properly and this is also applicable for burners. Before installing them back, everything should be dried out properly to avoid rusting.
- Stove unattended – You must never leave the gas stove unattended. This is one of the major reason for accidents. The spills can lead to flame being extinguished but that doesn’t stop the gas leaks.
- Gas Odor – Never ignore the gas odour. As soon as you notice any odour, turn off the main regulator and inspect the reason for odour.
All the gas stoves mentioned above are of good quality and made by trusted and reliable brands. You should have proper know how when buying products which can go in the kitchen.
It is because it can cook food items which are widely used to keep kitchen clean. Be sure to check different gas stoves out there to choose the best one for your kitchen.