Table of Contents
- Top Auto-ignition Gas Stoves in India
- 1) Prestige Royale Plus Schott 3 Burner Gas Stove
- 2) Suryajwala Autoignition Royal Designer GTO3 Cast Iron 3 Burner Gas Stove
- 3) Hamlay Toughened Glass Burner Autoignition Gas Stove
- 4) Glen 1043 Glass Stove 4 Burner Autoignition Cooktop
- 5) Fogger Smart Glass Top 3 Brass Burner LPG Gas Stove
- 6) Surya Flame 2B Ultimate Auto Ignition Stainless Steel 2 Burner Gas Stove
- 7) Elicia Glass 3 burner Autoignition gas stove
- 8) Helicon Solid Blck Glass 3 Burner Automatic Gas Stove
- 9) Glen 1049 GT Forged BB 4 Burner LPG Glass Stove
- 10) Blowhot Heavy Brass 3 Burner Gas Stove Piezo Auto Ignition
- Features You Need to Consider Before Buying
- Two Types of Auto-Ignition Process
- Differences between the Auto-Ignition and Manual Ignition Gas Stoves
Autoignition Gas stoves are becoming popular in the modern Indian kitchen. Even traditional kitchens are shifting to this new technology of autoignition. Why is this shift happening? Autoignition gives the users the convenience of automatic spark when you open the Gas Stove Knob to on position. This gives a great advantage over the manual ignition stove which you need to light the gas by using a lighter to turn on the stove. So with the automatic ignition, you can be safe when using the stove as it instantly turns on.
If you are in the market to buy a new autoignition stove for your home, then you have come to the right place. In this post, we have given a brief review of the top autoignition gas stoves with its pros and cons.
Top Auto-ignition Gas Stoves in India
1) Prestige Royale Plus Schott 3 Burner Gas Stove
The Prestige Royale Plus Gas Stove adds a touch of elegance and excellence to your kitchen. If budget is not your priority, then this autoignition gas stove from Prestige is the way to go. The high-quality Schott glass design of this stove ensures high-durability as this German technology adheres to superior manufacturing standards. This Schott glass design also gives a good aesthetic look to this stove. The gas valves present in this stove are imported from Italy, so you get a high-precision durable valve. The Individual pan support of this stove gives a good steadiness when placing pots and pans on it. You also get uniform heating with the tri-pin burners. The Ergonomic knob design ensures the precision flame control and safe usage of the gas stove. This autoignition gas stove is the best in the market with its feature-rich technology.
- German Technology Schott Glass stove – This design gives the stove a sleek look and makes it highly durable.
- Individual Pan Support – This support gives steadiness to the pot or pan placed on the stove.
- Ergonomic design
- High-performing Italian Sabaf gas valve
- Tri-pin burners
- Autoignitable three brass burners
- Highly-priced Gas stove.
2) Suryajwala Autoignition Royal Designer GTO3 Cast Iron 3 Burner Gas Stove
The Suryajwala Autoignition gas stove is listed under the Amazon’s choice so you can buy this stove confidently. The Suryajwala is a compact glass stove present with heavy-duty burners. This heavy-duty burner provides gas efficiently for faster cooking. The anti-slip ABS legs provide stability to this stove. The 360 degrees rotating nozzle can be turned in any direction depending upon the gas pipeline location so it is much easy to operate. The ergonomically designed knobs are easy to grip and helps in smooth operation. The unique feature of this gas stove is the ample space present between the burners to give you clutter-free cooking experience. Yet the total size of this stove is compact to provide you maximum space utilization. With all these features, the Suryajwala autoignition stove is one of the best in the market that retails at a budget-friendly price.
- Heat-resistant toughened glass – The glass body is resistant to heat so you can have a great cooking experience.
- Compact design – The compact design of this stove gives your kitchen maximum space utilization.
- Heavy-duty cast iron burners
- One-year manufacturer warranty
- Anti-slip ABS legs
- 360-degree rotating inlet
- No ISI mark
3) Hamlay Toughened Glass Burner Autoignition Gas Stove
The Hamlay Toughened Glass Burner is a beautifully crafted gas stove that is highly efficient and easy to clean. This gas stove has spacious pan support so you can comfortably use large-sized utensils without much hassle. The gas stove components such as the burners, top, foot, and pan-support are resistant to corrosion so it will have high longevity. It can also withstand heat for a long time so you will have safe cooking with this stove. The burner spreads the heat evenly on the pan to have an efficient cooking process. The ergonomic knobs can be rotated easily to ignite the flame. These knobs are soft and can be operated easily. This pan is designed in such a way that it is easy to clean and maintain. This autoignition gas stove is one of the best you can buy for the money.
- Spacious Pan support – The gas stove is designed in such a way that it has enough space to give you a hassle-free cooking experience.
- Heat resistant
- Ergonomic design
- Easy to use and clean
- No warranty
4) Glen 1043 Glass Stove 4 Burner Autoignition Cooktop
The Glenn brand has been a prominent kitchen manufacturer for more than two decades and this gas stove represents the quality that you get with Glenn. The wide-body glass top of this stove is designed to easily use four pans at the same time as the burners are placed evenly. The toughened glass top is easy to clean and provides good scratch, stain & impact resistant. The drip tray present is easy to clean if there are any food spills. The burner is made of aluminum alloy so you get higher thermal efficiency for better cooking. The pan support can easily accommodate large and heavy vessels as it is extra strong. The ergonomic knobs give you a good grip to turn on the stove automatically. The 360-degree gas inlet makes the cooktop movement easy & safe. You will never go wrong with your kitchen purchase from Glenn as they offer good features at a reasonable price.
- Aluminum Alloy Burner – This ultra-fast burner lasts long and has special holes for higher thermal efficiency.
- Toughened Glass – The 6mm glass gives you total safety from stain, scratch, and impact.
- Ergonomic Knob – The knob is designed to provide a good grip and convenience for the autoignition process.
- Good Pan support
- 360-degree nozzle
- Good Quality stainless steel drip tray
- Easy to maintain and clean
- The stove is big as it has the four burners.
5) Fogger Smart Glass Top 3 Brass Burner LPG Gas Stove
The high-efficient Fogger smart gas stove offers excellent features for the price. The 7mm toughened glass top is shatter-proof so it will have a long life under high stress. The three burners are designed to be spill-proof so you can cook hassle-free. The ergonomic knob design ensures smooth functioning ensures you get precision flame control and safe use with the stove. The tri-pin design of the burner ensures efficient and faster cooking suitable for Indian kitchens. The 360-degree swivel gas nozzle makes the cooktop movement easy & safe. The whole stove is designed to avoid leakage of the gas to ensure a safe cooking experience. The compact design of this stove will perfectly fit into any kitchen as it efficiently uses the space. This gas stove from Fogger will give you all the necessary features with a two year warranty period so you can buy this product without having any second thoughts.
- 7mm Toughened Glass – This toughened glass material makes the stove highly durable while also giving it a good aesthetic look.
- Ergonomic Knob Design – It ensures smooth functioning by giving precision flame control and safe usage.
- Tri pin high-efficiency burner
- 360-degree rotatory nozzle
- Compact design
- Two-year manufacturing warranty
- Spill-proof design
- No support for PNG connection
6) Surya Flame 2B Ultimate Auto Ignition Stainless Steel 2 Burner Gas Stove
This 2 burner Autoignition stove from Suryaflame is a quality product as the manufacturer is one of the oldest in India. Made of stainless steel, this gas stove is a traditional looking one that will have a long life. The superior quality black knobs have a perfect finish so you can control the flame with ease and ensure safety. The high thermal brass burners give efficient thermal conductivity for good cooking. These brass burners also have good longevity. The revolving nozzle is useful in adjusting the flow rate of the gas so you can cook efficiently. Made from high-quality materials, the pan support does well to avoid movement of the pan to give you hassle-free cooking experience. This sleek designed gas stove also comes with a good warranty period so you can buy this product without having any second thoughts.
- ISI & CE certified – This product adheres to all the standards so you get to have safe cooking.
- High thermal efficient Brass burners – These burners have good durability and are designed to give a good thermal performance for Indian cooking.
- Revolving nozzle
- 2-year manufacturing warranty
- Superior quality black knobs
- Good pan support
- Beautiful shape and design
- No toughened glass top
7) Elicia Glass 3 burner Autoignition gas stove
The Elicia kitchen appliances always have good quality and this product is no different. The toughened glass top makes this gas stove much durable while also enhancing the look of it. The heavy brass burners are made of premium quality so you get a long life with efficient heating performance. The premium quality knobs are smooth to operate and ensures frictionless rotation to work with the autoignition feature. The stainless steel plate support maintains the sturdiness of the stove and also makes it highly resistant to corrosion. The European gas valves are made of good quality material. This autoignition gas stove comes with a good warranty period of 7 years on the toughened glass and 2 years for the rest of the parts so you can buy this appliance from Elicia confidently.
- Stainless steel plate – The stainless steel support gives this product high durability and sturdiness.
- Heavy brass burners
- Good warranty period
- Toughened glass
- Easy to clean
- European Gas Valves
- Priced a bit high
8) Helicon Solid Blck Glass 3 Burner Automatic Gas Stove
Helicon is one of the distinguished manufacturer of kitchen appliances in India. This autoignition stove product from Helicon has a lot of features to give you a good cooking experience. The 8mm powder coated glass is spill-proof and gives it an elegant look. The stainless-steel tray is heat-resistant so you can have a safe cooking experience. The 360-degree gas inlet lets you keep your cylinder anywhere for comfortable positioning. The autoignition stove is efficient in heat distribution so you get consistent heat for good food. The control knobs are reliable in controlling the heat and help to adjust the heat easily. The pan support of this stove is exceptional in providing support so you can have hassle-free cooking. Certified with ISI, this automatic gas stove gives you a lot of modern features for a good price so do consider this product in your buying decision.
- Extraordinary pan support – With excellent pan support, it gives a good steadiness while cooking with your pan or pot.
- 8mm power coated glass – This design material increases the aesthetic look of this stove while also making it spill-proof.
- Heat resistant
- Flame retardant
- Reliable Control Knobs
- ISI certified
- Swivel Gas inlet
- No warranty period
9) Glen 1049 GT Forged BB 4 Burner LPG Glass Stove
Another Glen product on our list, this premium autoignition glass stove has a lot to offer. The spacious stainless steel cooktop can easily take care of four pans as the burners are placed for easy access. The brass burner is lightweight and resistant to heat so it gives you high durability. The battery-operated autoignition lets you control the flame easily with just a turn of the knob. The 4mm extra strong pan support can easily accommodate pans and large pots easily so you don’t have to worry about any damage. The elegant ergonomic knobs give a good grip for convenient use. The smart 360-degree swivel inlet makes the cooktop movement easy and safe. With a good warranty period, this is one of the best autoignition products available in the market.
- 8mm toughened glass top – This glass top design makes the stove highly durable with good aesthetics.
- Forged Brass burner
- Spacious design
- 4mm extra strong pan support
- Ergonomic knobs
- Comes with warranty
- Only has support for LPG gas
10) Blowhot Heavy Brass 3 Burner Gas Stove Piezo Auto Ignition
This energy-efficient autoignition burner from Blowhot has a toughened glass top to have high durability. Along with the toughened glass, the stainless steel frame on the sides provide good strength and prevents the stove from scratches. Strong pan support can hold big and heavy vessels without much hassle. This energy-efficient burner gives you complete combustion so there will be no wastage of gas. The autoignition feature lights the stove as soon as you rotate the knob so it eliminates the hassle of using the lighter. This overlooked product has a good warranty period so you should consider it when buying a new autoignition stove for your home.
- Uniquely designed knobs
- Heavy vessel support
- Toughened glass
- Stainless steel frame
- Price is a little high
Features You Need to Consider Before Buying
Buying the best auto ignition gas stove in India is not a very easy task. Just try to follow some of these essential buying guides to choose the ideal product.
- See if the distance between the two burners is enough so that you can efficiently work on both the burners simultaneously. The spacing between the burners is a vital thing to look for to avoid touching utensils.
- Check the gas pipe inlet of the oven if it is easily accessible from the cylinder.
- The heat-regulating knobs should not get stuck while using. They should turn smoothly.
- The burners should light up with less effort.
- And the last but most important thing to look for is the ISI safety mark. The oven must have the ISI mark to ensure the safety and quality of the stove.
Two Types of Auto-Ignition Process
The best gas stove in India that have this auto-ignition technology even comes in two different variations. The difference lies in the ignition source of the ovens. The two types are discussed below.
Battery Operated Auto Ignition System
- The battery-operated auto-ignition system provides a red-colored push-button for switching on.
- The device has spark plugs attached to the battery and the switch.
- Each burner has sparks plugs of their own, at their brass burners.
- On hitting the switch, a spark I created inside the burners.
- This spark will help lit the burners.
- So, the technology being this is very basic.
- You will have to change the batteries every six months approximately.
- Moreover, these auto ignition gas stoves also come at very reasonable prices. Hence, they are cost-effective, as well.
In-Built Auto Ignition System
- The in-built auto-ignition technology is mainly used in the high-end gas stoves and hob tops.
- In this, the spark is developed without any batteries.
- This efficient technology ensures flames every time on turning the knob.
- This system provides a hassle-free and smooth functioning service.
- For obvious reasons, the cost of these in-built auto ignition gas stoves is much higher than the battery-operated ones.
Differences between the Auto-Ignition and Manual Ignition Gas Stoves
The auto-ignition gas stoves need some electricity connection. Some of them use batteries, and some use direct current for the power source. The battery-operated ones are cheaper, although the electrical ones are more durable and hassle-free. But in the manual system, you need a matchbox, a lighter, or pilot light to light up the gas.
The auto-ignition gas stoves are safer and easier to use. They only need you to press the power-on button or press and twist the knob on the oven to set the burners on fire. Whereas the older manual ignition gas stoves needed you to push and turn the knob first, then light up a match stick or lighter. This earlier process was indeed very complex and hazardous in comparison with the newer version.
Although the new technology has made the ignition process a lot easier and safer, this service needs higher maintenance than the manual ones. They need frequent servicing. And on being damaged, you might have to replace the electrical circuits, buttons or knobs.
Safety Rules for Glass Top Ovens
- Do not use any utensil that covers the burners completely
- Please do not use these gas stoves for baking as it might cause overheating and cause breakage
- Never put hot appliances on top of the oven
- Restrain from pouring very hot or freezing water when it is hot
- Avoid washing or cleaning the stove with cleaners while the oven is still hot
- Most importantly, read all the operating instructions before starting to use the stove.
Buying a new stove has never been easy and it is true especially for autoignition stove as there are lots of them available in the market. We hope our post of the top autoignition stove helps you to get the one that is right for you.